Thursday, January 05, 2006

My kid is in love. She is 14 and looks 19. I want to warn him. But, I know that there is nothing that I can say that would make any sense to Mr. Hormonal LoveSlave. He has it bad. All I want to do is smile and say, Welcome to the best part of your life. Under no circumstances do you let the following items out of your reach: Life, Liberty, and all of your body parts. Keep them in the boat at all times.
Typical conversation with the kid:
Did you ever put it on the charger?
Yes, I did.
What are we talking about?
What? the phone or the batteries?
For what?
Bat Er Eees
What are you doing?
writing
What are you writing?
Its personal
Why?
Because it is personal.
All RIGHT
Fine
Ill leave you alone.

2 comments:

am_I_fine said...

I'm new to the world of blogging. But after reading your blog I wonder that this is the most wonderfull thing internet can deliever. I mean how'd I know who Kristin is and what's going on in her life.

Good going, keep it up.

am_I_fine said...

I'm new to the world of blogging. But after reading your blog I wonder that this is the most wonderfull thing internet can deliever. I mean how'd I know who Kristin is and what's going on in her life.

Good going, keep it up.