Thursday, March 08, 2018

I try to hold on
My weak hands slip
Back, I fall
again
I stay quiet
Listening
Sounds around me
Soon
They lift me
Strength returns
Familiar to my soul
I am not alone
I see a familiar
Facing it
Not alone anymore
I feel the hands upon me
Salvation is prompted
By sweet sounds of kindness
I lower my head
I give thanks,
praising,
the ways of the Goddess
God, Himself
My Father
The salvation of self
I obey
The sacrifice of self,
is indeed,
Required
I give freely
Never do I ask
but, always I give
I silently pray
Forgiveness
Blessings
and the right to live
Keeping my soul alive
For even,
I have sinned
Death is not upon me
So, I chose to live
I love freely
sometimes
nothing
is everthing
and everything
is not enough
I know it
But, I still believe
Because it is the way
That I live

Kristin Elizabeth Brucksch Moore McConaghy Carlisle Lee Rodriguez Mullins Moore

I love you.
Always have, always will.

No comments: