Saturday, June 25, 2016

Dawni died. They say she died by herself. I guess in the long run some people are meant to be alone.

I'm so sad n blue I wrote a song... It's a
remix. My first one ever.

"I will be brave because I will survive. Hey. Hey! I will survive. God knows that I want to cry. My mind is lonely but my heart is broken. Too many times I had to set the pain aside. Took care of my men. So we could all get by. The pain went silent until that golden moment. Tempers flared so hard my good God damn got broken. Don't you dare gasp at me. If it was not for all us,  where would we be. Sad and quiet and way more lonely. We used to laugh so much, I broke a gut, sending stitches flying. There was so much love. ain't no denying. So sing it with me brothers and sister, future lovers one maybe all. Sing it with me, I will survive. I will survive. Hey. Hey! "
By Kris Moore

No comments: