Thursday, April 20, 2006

Random emails that I think are post worthy.
To Krisepoo:
"I am a conservative. I support our brother and sisters in arms. I don’t agree with the liberal agenda. I felt the earth shake beneath my feet on 9/11, I was not in Texas. I sat on the train next to crying men and women who would start singing America the Beautiful at the Braddock landing stop on the metro. I stood up when my future husband was attacked in Bahrain and permanently disabled. I take care of my family no matter what, where, when, or how. I am a Texan in my heart and an East Coast dweller by a choice that’s not my own to make, but mine to follow obediently. I am the daughter and a sister to Scorpio Women. I am the Wind in all forms. Soft and delicate, powerful and killing strengths. But, no matter what, till the end of time, I will be here.

No comments: