Friday, December 22, 2000

Third post of the day:
Last night, I gave "Sammy" a card. In it I said: Thanks for the inspiration and Friendship. Anything that you may ever need, anywhere anytime, please do not hesitate to ask.
I gave him that card out of a deep love and respect of him as a person. His music has healed me and left me inspired to try to achieve anything that I want. I made him the card because in my heart, I had many things that I was feeling and I wanted to share it with him.
I gave him the card before they went on stage. He read it, partially. Then he realized that it was personal and put it in his pocket. After the show, his girlfriend comes up to me and says: Hi, I am "Shirley". I did not know that he had a girlfriend. I shoulda known that he did. He is a super cool person and a good man. I instantly started feeling guilty. I gave him that card because of my feelings. I gave a man who has a girlfriend a personal card. OOOOps.
Then I realized this: She is the lucky one. He has friends like me everywhere. He is not a dog fucking anyone over. If he cares for his sugar bunny, she wil be the one who knows. Again being the lucky one. Me giving him that card helped me to further express my feelings as a friend whom he deeply has inspired on many levels. I respect myself again...In harming noone I spoke my mind and heart. I do apologize for any misunderstandings.
K

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.