Tuesday, September 21, 2010

"I love you.

I shouldn't.
But, I do

I think
I can hold the candle
to nothing
but a breeze
that never consumes
A thought gone by
I can not lose
Give myself
Holy to you
Died with that
over
and over
again
The only thing I can say
is
No more death

I lie to myself this way

I (forget to not) care deeply
from a place
completely at peace
and not badly broken

Believing in me
Believing in you
It's just what I do
Choice were mine
Maybe things would be different
Fair enough you say?
No.
I do not care deeply
for this truth.

Go on
Live each day

Breath my memory
With each chosen breath
Taste me
We all have a flavor
Of the flesh
Of the mind
Is the only one that matters

Go on
It is not OK
Ignore me
I still feel you anyway
Try
I dare you

I know you tried

Try harder!
It should be so easy

Let me go
Let me stay
Let me be loved
I want no other

Go for it
OR
Love me, too


Hold on

or

Let go.

I recommend both"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Comment test.