Sunday, April 15, 2007

Question: Where do you see yourself in five years?
Answer: I LIED.
Fact: I am unemployed and interviewing on a regular basis. I think that I have done well with the interview process. I am very tired of it and its not something that anyone enjoys. It really does have a selling of the soul kinda value to it. My soul and I are attached, happily so. Dont want it to go anywhere. I do not usually lie. People often hate asking me if I think if they have gained weight or Do I like their new boyfriend. I wont lie. I wont bullshit. But, while interviewing, lies come out of my mouth as if I were a teenage boy on the verge of getting laid.
I LIED. Sheot. (Before thinking about it and writing this post, )I'd probably do it again, too. Those lies came to me very naturally. I was surprised to hear myself say the words that came babbling out of my mouth.

BUT. I think that from now on, I dont want to lie myself or anyone else. Especially, when it comes to answering that type of question.


Where do I see myself in five years?

No comments: