Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Father God: hear my prayer.
Thank you for all the belssings that you have given to me and my family. Thank you for Curt and Sebastian. They are the best that I could ever ask for. Thank you for my skills. I appreciate everything that you have bestowed upon me. Right now, I am in the middle of growing up. I do not know what my next step in life should be. All I really know is I am thankful for my family and my life. I want nothing more then to be a good mom, wife, sister, daughter, and artist. Please help me become all that you want me to be, living the life that you see fit for us. I need your direction father. I want to be successful. I want to be here for my family. Please open the doors of opportunity for me as you see fit. Thank you for blessing us. Please look after my mother, Sylvia Nana, and my sisters and brothers, too. I am listening and my heart is open to Your goodness. Thank you
Kris

No comments: