Friday, September 22, 2006

"Inbetween"

Wake UP!

I have been working so much, I forgot what I was doin.
I spend so much time dreamin someone else's dream and
Making it come true
My boss is a happy man
For me, this is nothing new.
Live life and prosper
Whatever
This is someone else's dream
What makes me special?
I guess that is for every one to answer.
I already know for myself
If I forget, the ones around me
Remind me
Nudging me in the right direction
I lost "that" dream
You know the one
Soul defining high gloss picturesque quality of self
Somewhere down the line, it disappeared
Cant completely forget
You always remind me
Who I am is in the love, baby
Where I am in the dream,
Is somewhere in between.
It's who I am today, tomorrow, and the next
Lost or found
It's all good, baby
In between is fine by me

No comments: